1. Fire Protection Breathing Apparatus
Description: For Respiratory System
Mainly consist of wide view veil, air supply valves, reducing valves, alertor and pressure gauge, backboard and carbon fiber composite cylinder.
|Model||Cylinder Volume||Rated Working Pressure||Gas Soorage (L)||Air Supply Flow, no less than (L/min)||Inspiratory Resistance (pa)||Breathing Resistance (Pa)|
|RHZK6.8x2/30||6.8 x 2||30||4080||300||≥0, ≤500||≤1000|
2. Environment (Toxic Gas) Monitor
- CH4, O2, CO, H2S and other gases on–site environment can be detected in real time, or customize according to need
- Transmit the parameters to back command system by wireless transmission technology
- Explosion grade. Exia II CT4 protection levels: IP67
3. Sealed Chemical Protective Clothing (FFH-1)
- Inside the suit, there is protective half helmet; the veil is hard transparent material, anti- cutting and water-mist proof
- The rubber shoe can resist skidding, piercing and static
- The whole suit is sewed in double, two side thermosol type connecting, no obvious seam, zipper bonding, fully sealed
- There is ventilation line and distribution valve inside the protection suit, and the air respirator and wireless communication system can be built in
- Acid resistance: Soaked in 80% H2SO4, 60%HNO3,30%HCL for 60min,no permeation
- Alkali resistance: Soaked in 6.1mol/L NaOH for 60min, no permeation
- Time Combustion of fire: ≤2s
- Time combustion of non-fire: ≤10s
- Burns long: ≤10cm
- Overall weight:≤5kg
4. Rapid Dismounting Glove System
Rapid dismounting glove system can be very convenient for assembling and disassembling the protective glove, while ensuring the air-tight connection.
5. Chemical Protective Boot
- It has excellent ability to resist the general chemical
- With steel sole and head of shoe, complying to GB12011-2000
- High performance chemical PVC is seamless injection molded at a time to ensure safety
- Non-absorbent polyester lining ensuring dry and easy cleaning.
6. Fire Commander Suit (FZH-1)
Flame retardant, heat-resisting, anti-static, waterproof, breathable, good identification. Complying with GA10-2002 firefighting suit standard.
- The water proof and ventilated layer effectively stops water but let through moisture, making the suit breathable and comfortable
- The thermal insulation layer gives extra flame and thermal protection
- The added reflective trim can enhance wearer visibility